Nice villa with
two apartments, magnificent views, lovely garden with swimming pool
Impasse du Baou, Les Arcs sur
Two Apartments (one on each floor), 4 rooms and kitchen, sleeps 6 people, 80 sqm
The house has a nice setting with view over the picturesque medieval
village of Les Arcs, where you will find shopping, restaurants, bakery,
bank office, train and bus station. Within an hour you will reach several
cultural sights, music, antique markets, country markets, golf courses,
horse riding, aqua parks, hiking trails, bike tracks, Canyon Gorges du
Verdon and much more. Near beaches and the Mediterranean, Nice, Cannes,
Aix en Provence and the Alpes.
The house is surrounded by the green garden – only a 5 minutes walk to
Les Arcs. Calm neighbourhood.
- Two bedrooms with double beds, one twin bedded room. Baby's cot.
- Bathroom with bath/shower and toilet.
- Kitchen with gas cooker, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. High
chair for children.
- Dining seating for 6 people.
- Lounge with seating for 6 people. Fireplace. Sofa bed for two people.
- Hot and cold water.
- TV/video and CD/cassette/radio.
- Sun chairs to both apartments.
- Garden with terrace and BBQ.
- Swimming pool.
- Electricity included.
- Smoking prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Linen 15 euro pp. Cleaning 75 euro per apartment.
Surroundings and Local Facilities
The house contains of two apartments which can be rented separately, for one family or the complete
house for several people. Suitable for disabled and children, especially
the ground floor. Alarm by the swimming pool. Several sun chairs. Linen:
13 Euro/washing, towels 7 Euro/washing. Cleaning of apartment 75 Euro.
Shops 500 m * Restaurant 500 m * Swimming 6 km * Golf 10 km
* Tennis 20 km * Ski lift 100 km
Price and Availability
||June - Aug
||Apr - May, Sept - Oct
||Nov - Mars
Distance to major towns
One of the bed rooms.
Copyright Accommodation Guide. All rights reserved.