The Middle Ages by
Terracina Centro Storico, Lazio
Two apartments, sleeps 6+4 people, 75+40 sqm
Terracina, a town with about 50000 inhabitants, is located 100 km south
of Rome by the Tyrrhenian Sea with a 15 km long white sandy beach. The
apartments are situated in the “Il Centro Storico”, the old historical
part with remains from the Roman Period. You will stay in the history,
walk on 1000 years old Cobbelstone Streets. At the narrow streets you will
find restaurants and wine cellars as well as grocery, meat, vegetable and
fruits. The beach is 700 metres away and in the harbour you will find
fishing boats and ferries to reach the Ponza Island and Ventotene Island.
Entrance and kitchen, the large apartment.
The larger apartment is located in
one of the old tower of the ancient town wall from the Bysantic era. The
area of 75 sqm includes a fully equipped kitchen, a comfortable bathroom,
a living room and a spacious bed room (25 sqm).
The interior of the large apartment.
Property Description (large apartment)
- Bedroom with a double bed, and two single beds.
- Living room with sofa bed (sleeping 2) and dining seating for 6.
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and washing machine.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, fridge, freezer and microwave.
- Hot and cold water.
Property Description (small apartment)
- Living room with two double beds.
- Room with dining seating for 6 and a double bed.
- Kitchenette with electric cooker and fridge/freezer.
- Bathroom with bath and toilet.
- Hot and cold water.
The interior of the smaller apartment.
- Electricity included. (But not heating during winter).
- Linen can be rented.
- Pets are family members - of course!
- Final cleaning will be added to the price.
Surroundings and Local Facilities
Bus connection to the Railway Station with the trains to Rome and
Naples once an hour. The wine yard Sant’ Andrea is only a few kilometres
out of town. From the hill with the temple of Giove Anxur there is a
wonderful view over the area. The National Park Circeo is 15 km away.
Visit also the old monastery of Abbazia di Fossanova from the 1187th and
the Pontinic Island with the clear water is a great excursion (diving
Price and Availability
Long-term rental can be discussed
||July - Aug
||May - June, Sept - Oct
(electricity not included)
Distance to major towns
Leonardo da Vinci
Outside the small apartment..
Copyright Accommodation Guide. All rights reserved.