on high grounds, near ski lifts and ski tracks
Fageråsen, Trysil, Hedmark
Cottage, 4 rooms and kitchen, sleeps 6 people, 90 sqm
The cottage is located 900 m above sea level at the Trysil Mountain by
Höjfjellscentret and Fageråsen.
Semidetached house including a main house of 90 sqm and an annexe of 70
sqm. To be rented separately or together. Each apartment suitable for 6
people. Large fire place in the main house and two stoves in the annexe.
Nice interiors and spacious terrace. View over the mountains and over ski
260 km from Oslo. Take road E6 from Oslo direction Hamar, take right
- One bedroom with a double bed, and two bedrooms with bunk beds.
- Bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, oven, fridge, freezer and microwave. High
chair for children.
- Dining seating for 6 people.
- Lounge with seating for 6 people. Fireplace.
- Hot and cold water. Central heating.
- TV and radio.
- Electricity included.
- Smoking prohibited.
Surroundings and Local Facilities
Trysil Mountain is one of the greatest ski areas of Norway, with a wide
range of slopes and lifts. This is also a great area for cross-country
skiing. Put on your skis outside the door - tracks and lifts near the
Shops 1 km * Restaurant 1 km * Ski lift 1 km
Price and Availability
||week no. 7-9, 12-13
Distance to major towns
Copyright Accommodation Guide. All rights reserved.