Small cottage in a
unique private setting, lake side site by Mälaren – 40 km from Stockholm
Cottage, 2 rooms and kitchen+sleeping cottage, sleeps 4+2 people, 30+6 sqm
The house was newly renovated. 10 m from the water. 1,5-2 m deep by the
jetty. Almost totally shut off from people’s view from the land. Sun set
over the lake all the summer.
- Living room with sofa bed, 140 x 200 cm.
- Bedroom with two beds, 85 x 185 cm.
- Sleeping cottage with bunk beds, 90 x 200 cm.
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker, oven, fridge, freezer and microwave.
- Dining seating for 4-5 people.
- Separate TC/dry closet.
- Hot and cold water. Central heating.
- Large bridge with garden furniture.
- Rowing boat and wind surfing board available.
- Fishing possibilities.
- Electricity included.
- Indoor smoking prohibited.
- Unsuitable for elderly/disabled. To reach the cottage from the parking
you need to pass 80 stone steps. Walking distance incl steps is about 140
metres (20 metres elevation).
- No sandy beach.
Surroundings and Local Facilities
The area is sparsely-populated. Nice area for walks and several
uninhabited islands which can be reached by rowing boat. Stockholm City
40-50 minutes by car or 50-60 minutes by bus/train.
Shops 5 km * Small shop 500 m * Restaurant 5 km * Golf
Price and Availability
|week no. 18-24
|week no. 25-36
|week no. 37-42
Distance to major towns
Copyright Accommodation Guide. All rights reserved.