Scanian house in Båstad
Kungsberget, Båstad, Skåne
Holiday home, 4 rooms and kitchen, sleeps 6+3 people, 100 sqm
- Ground floor: Kitchen, living room, bathroom and hall.
- First floor: three bedrooms with altogether 6 beds.
- Renovated bathroom with toilet, shower and floor heating.
- Washing machine.
- Kitchen with electric cooker/wood stove, oven, fridge and freezer, dining seating (6-8
people) and exit to terrace.
- Lounge with fireplace.
- Hot and cold water. Central heating.
- TV/video and CD.
- Two terraces with BBQ.
- Small guesthouse with 3 beds, toilet and shower.
Surroundings and Local Facilities
High located with privacy on an open ground with a tremendous view over Laholm
bay and Båstad.
The beautiful Bjäre peninsula. 2 km from the sea and central Båstad. Tennis courts. Five
golf courses within 10 km distance. Close to the ferry to Denmark, Helsingborg -
Price and Availability
The tennis week is available at 15000 SEK
Call for other prices!
Copyright Accommodation Guide. All rights reserved.