directly at Lake Lisjön
Sätergården, Lysvik, Värmland
Villa, 5 rooms and kitchen, sleeps 8 people, 120 sqm
This high standard one-storey house is located 22 km north of Sunne at
the countryside and in forest surroundings. Just by the Lake Lisjön with
a view over the lake. The house was built in 1980 and the extension built
in 1998. 3000 sqm site, private landing stage with own rowing boat,
Canadian canoe and swimming stairs. Fully equipped kitchen and washing machine. Comfortable furnished.
Fire place in the living room, electric heating, sauna, two bathrooms with
shower and WC, telephone, TV, video, DVD, PC with printer, internet, radio/CD, piano etc. mosquito
nets, garden furniture and BBQ. Maximum 8 people, non-smokers. Pets
allowed! Leave the house cleaned and proper.
The front of the bungalow with terrace and lake view.
- Two bedrooms with double beds, one twin bedded room and one with
- Childs bed (max 4 yrs) in the largest bedroom, childrens chair in
- Two bathrooms with shower and toilet.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, oven, fridge, freezer and microwave.
- Lounge with seating for 8 people. Fireplace.
- Hot and cold water. Central heating.
- Telephone. TV/video/DVD and stereo with CD/cassette/radio.
- Washing machine and sauna.
- Balcony. Roofed terrace. Garden and BBQ. Parking.
- Rowing boat and Canadian canoe available.
- Electricity not included.
- Smoking prohibited.
Surroundings and Local Facilities
Bungalow on high ground at the east side of the Lake Lisjön at
Sätergården/Lysvik, between Sunne and Torsby. The setting is calm and
beautiful with a private forest behind the house and the lake at the
front. Fine possibilities to see elks and deers, to go swimming and
fishing and to find berries and mushrooms in the forest. 100 meters to the
lake and the bridge, 4,5 km to shops, bank, gas station, restaurants, 22
km to pharmacy and hospital, 289 km to Gothenburg. Phone calls not
included in the price.
Shops 4 km * Gas station 4 km * Restaurant 4 km * Swimming and Fishing
52 m * Golf
* Tennis 22 km * Ski lift 22 km
Price and Availability
| June - Aug
||7800 SEK (Euro 850)
| May, Sept, Oct
||6800 SEK (Euro 750)
| Dec - Feb
||8100 SEK (Euro 895)
Distance to major towns
|Booking and Information:
||Ron and Sytzke Bezemer
23 532 86 52
mobile: +31 654 287 970
The bridge with the boat, east side of the lake Lisjön.
Copyright Accommodation Guide. All rights reserved.