Villa in a calm
and non-touristy fishing village
Casa Marta, Las Playitas,
Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
Villa, 4 rooms and kitchen, sleeps 4+2 people, 80 sqm
The house is located in the valley of Las Playitas, a calm little
fishing village with aprox. 1000 habitants and no tourists, at the
southern area of Fuerteventura. The valley leads to the harbour where we
use to take a swim in the morning at the pier. In the afternoon we take
the 500 metres walk to the black lava sand beach. Sometimes we visit the
wide stretched “Sahara beaches” 20 km south or just stay at our sheltered
terraces reading a book. The nearest city is Gran Tarajal with a nice
beach, board walk, good restaurants, shops but no Tourists Hotels or
The house is of a genuine Spanish architecture surrounded by a garden
(800sqm) and a stone wall and located at a calm street. Partly sea view
and partly suitable for disabled.
- Two twin bedded rooms. Two extra beds.
- Bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, oven, fridge with freezing compartment.
- Dining seating for 6 people.
- Lounge with seating for 6 people. Library.
- Hot and cold water.
- Cable-TV/video and stereo with CD/cassette/radio.
- Washing machine.
- Garden with terrace and BBQ.
- Electricity included.
- Linen included.
- Cleaning and washing of linen to be paid on site.
Surroundings and Local Facilities
Shops 250 m * Restaurant 200 m * Swimming and Fishing 300 m * Golf
Price and Availability
|2500 SEK + Cleaning
Distance to major towns
Copyright Accommodation Guide. All rights reserved.